Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

Wow, seriously?

This as a whole really disappoints me.

Has newgrounds sunk so low that a sprite animation about mario dying can easily ascend to front page? So low that it can receive consistent, near perfect 10's in the review section? I don't know what the fuck is going on, if you're paying these people or what. The humor was subpar like in all sprite flashes made by children. Animation was okay but we can't credit you for that since you stole all the art assets. I'm really, really disappointed in newgrounds right now.

Bronies Bronies

You're my favorite deputy

Voices were great, although the animation was a little jumpy. Had its moments but overall it wasn't anything that we haven't seen before. Maybe if it had been a little longer that might have justified the front page status but honestly I don't think this deserves it. Still, it's kind of funny so I'll give it a C. 3/5

Oh and, note to the other reviewers, stop getting mad, and stop saying that you're a 'brony'. Seriously, you people can't get stupider.

Spazkid responds:

no offence but ive seen shitty loops make the front page.
and those were 10 frames long.

Trollscience-Trollwar Trollscience-Trollwar

Welp

Animation's solid, but the clear abuse of unfunny memes/coolface is unforgivable. Also length. 1/5.

wolf593 responds:

ooooooook it's a trollscience animation, it has to have a troll face einstein

the lenght; it's inspired in a comic, the trollscience comics are short.

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

Higher standards

It was good and all, well, I should say, the parts that were good were good, but the rest was kinda meh. I think some of the animations were really interesting and dare I say, complex, but there were some that just looked like they were made in 5 minutes in MS Paint and to be honest they ruined the feel of the entire movie. Next time don't accept every submission, weed out the bad ones and you'll have a stronger overall composition. Remember, collabs are only as good as the weakest part.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Thanks for the advice. And yes, the third one is being created and I am only allowing high quality animations

[RD10] Dancin' ROBOT [RD10] Dancin' ROBOT

I don't really get it

Did you construct the robot yourself? Did you at least take the footage? If not, I don't understand why you should take credit for anything.

Punisher responds:

Obviously I did.
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Wow, what a fucking moron.

Turing Test Turing Test

Very interesting

I liked it, made me reflect on what really makes a human. We're all just big computers, self-aware or not.

I don't understand all the idiots asking for a sequel. This wrapped up nicely and there's no need for further exploration. You made the point you wanted and got it across well.

I'll say this again.

There's no need for a sequel.

Anyway, 9/10, rated a rounded 5/5

Tarboy Tarboy

Overall... good.

I hate to say it, but the plot was awful. It really made no sense whatsoever. There are a few too many plot holes, but that's not what this video was about.

The animation was perfect. I literally cannot think of a better way to execute the scenes than you did. The style was beautiful. I absolutely loved every aesthetic aspect.

Would have been a ten if not for the incoherent story.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Complicated

Wasn't as 'short' as the other shorts.

Seemed to take a few turns between comedy and drama. Very nice.

good itachi complete good itachi complete

Absolutely awful

The audio is bad, and the sound is worse. Practice more before you upload this talentless shit.

Sonic Chronicles Sonic Chronicles

That was... awful.

God... you need to work on your style! Writing was AWFUL too! I almost threw up! Please, don't make any more animations. You're just... horrible. And unoriginal at that! All of your movies except that Prophecy crap are UNORIGINAL. Write your own stuff, if you can.

varunvaid95 responds:

Look who's talking, asshole. You're making Legend of Zelda.
Dude, if you hate it, then watch something else or tell me how to improve. Don't be a dick and just flame me. You haven't even made one goddamn movie, so fuck off.